Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today's show: Man Vs. Food

Many people have never heard of this show on the Travel Channel. but I love food so this is one of my favorites. Whenever I watch Adam Richman overindulge himself on my tv, my brain tells me, " I sure hope he has a good doctor." I mean, seriously has anyone checked this guys cholestrol?
I don't think he should play the weight guessing game at the carnival. But I find it amusing to watch him inhale these spicy, saucy, and sometimes even sweet foods. Whenever my family and I decide to go on trips, we hit the road, not the air. So whenever we get there I always ask if we can stop at multiple places, to try they're strange, over sized foods. Anyway, if you guys have any suggestions, write a comment!


Write Back Soon!

Maia Morris B-D

2 comments:

  1. Great post maia. When he went to Minneapolis I loved the 6 foot bratworst! And the insanely hot wings in San Diego. Think I'll give them a miss when I'm therre in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. please dont unless ur going to take me with u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete